Aloe Vera and Memory Foam, Happy Beds 1500 Pocket Sprung Medium Tension Mattress with Reflex Foam - 4ft Small Double (120 x 190 cm) reviewOld Price:
New Price: £274.99 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Happy Beds
- Aloe Vera infused fabric which gives the mattress a soothing and calmness feel making sure you have an increased sleep quality
- 40mm Memory foam and 40mm reflex foam layers provide a supportive and comfortable sleep surface as they contour to your body shape
- Non flip, no hassle rotate only mattress; Hand side stitched borders; Six Flag stitched handles and side air vents
- Individually sprung pocket spring count of 1500, these springs work independently to provide you with a comfortable and peaceful sleep
- Medium tension mattress; Handmade in the UK, using the finest quality materials, conforming to the British standards.
The Aloe Vera is a special type of mattress. This nature's gift is known to aid in renewing skin cells along with other health benefits. The unique combination of the Memory and Reflex Foam with the individually nested pocket springs, makes the Aloe Vera Mattress perfect in giving support throughout your body. The pocket springs work independently, ensuring that all your body parts are equally supported in order to avoid unequal weight distribution when you lie down or move on the mattress. The hand crafted Aloe Vera mattress includes micro quilted stitched side borders and air vents to keep the mattress fresh. It's a non-turn mattress which doesn't require to be turned around for longevity. Made of Double Jersey fabric with Aloe Vera, offering a healthy and deep sleep.Features : High Count Pocket Sprung Mattress for supreme comfort. 50mm Memory Foam combined with 50mm Reflex foam conforming to your body shape. Mattress tension: Medium level of support. The product is handmade in the UK exclusively by HAPPY BEDS, using the finest materials, conforming to the British standards. Mattress Depth (Thickness): 28cm (11 inches) As with all our mattresses, this product is fire retardant (BS 7177:2008 compliant) and handmade in the UK, using the finest materials, conforming to the British standards.