- This is an Extra Deep Luxury Double Memory Foam mattress, 4ft6 by 6ft3 by 12" (135cm by 190cm by 30cm) approx. Please check your size requirements prior to ordering to avoid disappointment.
- This item is manufactured in the UK from UK sourced foam and is fully compliant with all relevant UK fire safety regulations.
- It has a 9" base fo firm supportive reflex foam, topped with a 3" layer of the high density visco-elastic memory foam. It comes in a plain white zipped removeable cover.
- Compressed, Vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and delivery. Please allow to air for 24 hours in a dry, well ventilated room prior to use.
- Fast delivery to UK mainland postcodes only, we are currently unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands, NI and off shore Isles.
This is an Extra Deep Luxury KDouble Memory Foam mattress, 4ft6 by 6ft3 by 12" (135cm by 190cm by 30cm) approx. Please check your size requirements prior to ordering to avoid disappointment. It comes in a luxury plain white zipped removeable cover.The high density visco-elastic memory foam that forms the top 3" layer of this mattress was originally developed by NASA. It is heat and pressure sensitive and provides a unique level of body moulding and comfort.Recommended by doctors and chiropractors alike, it's unique elastic ability helps to ensure a good sleeping posture and contributes to the relief of pressure points, aiding circulation, and thus helping to reduce the aches and pains often experienced upon waking.The supportive 7" base layer is made from a high density Reflex foam. This foam does not have the moulding characteristics of memory foam and bounces back quickly once the pressure is removed. It is a firmer foam, and it's specific characteristics make it an ideal supportive base for the memory foam layer. Both foams are hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant, and thus ideal for asthma sufferers.These mattresses are compressed, vacuum packed and rolled using the latest technology, for ease of transportation and delivery. Upon receipt, they should be unpacked, and allowed to stand for a day in a dry, well ventilated room, for at least 24 hours before use. This will ensure the mattress has returned to its full size and had a chance to air. Fast delivery to UK mainland postcodes only, we are currently unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands, NI and off shore Isles.