Pillow-Top 2000 Pocket Sprung, Happy Beds Signature Pillowtop Medium Firm Tension Mattress with Natural Fillings - 5ft UK King (150 x 200 cm) reviewOld Price:
New Price: £324.99 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Happy Beds
- 2000 individual springs form the pocket sprung system; These springs react independently giving a peaceful night's sleep
- Natural fillings comprising of a blend of luxury silk & lambs wool gives this mattress a superb comfort level; Organic Cotton fabric for an increased comforting sleep
- Pillow-top layer provides a soft and luxurious feel, with the support coming from the beneath; Traditionally hand tufted with Natural Wool for durability and mattress strength
- Mattress tension: Medium-firm level of support, with a comfortable and cushioned feel.
- The Signature Pillowtop Mattress is handmade exclusively in the UK by Happy Beds, using the finest materials available
The renowned Signature Pillow Top 2000 mattress offers a pillow top layer filled with natural wool and silk to give the added comfort. The mattress is covered with high quality cotton-based damask fabric, carefully hand tufted for strength and durability. An additional pillow top layer, which is beautifully stitched, enhances the comfort to an advanced level. With the individually nested high-count pocket springs, you are sure to have a very relaxed sleep. The pocket springs work independently, to make sure that your body is equally supported in order to avoid unequal weight distribution when you move on the mattress. The Signature Pillow Top mattress has hand stitched side borders for edge support, carefully placed air-vents for breathability, and flag stitched side handles for easy rotation and handling.This mattress requires rotation Features:A high count Pocket Sprung system with an additional Pillow Top layer for supreme comfort. Mattress Depth (Thickness): 33cm (13 inches) As with all our mattresses, this product is fire retardant (BS 7177:2008 compliant) and handmade in the UK, using the finest materials, conforming to the British standards.