Orthopaedic Open Coil Spring, Happy Beds Super Ortho Medium Firm Tension Mattress with Reflex Foam - 4ft6 Double (135 x 190 cm) reviewOld Price:
New Price: £154.99 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Happy Beds
- Orthopaedic mattress with a medium-firm tension, the 12.5 gauge spring unit and the reflex foam combination give the support and comfort needed to get a good nights sleep
- Filled with classic fillings and covered in a luxurious Damask fabric, the Super Ortho is a beautiful mattress that you wouldn't want to leave on a morning.
- Hand tufted which gives the mattress a very strong and supportive structure; Layers of polyester and wool fillings provided that cushioned feel with the supportive springs and foam beneath.
- Four flag stitched handles enables easy manoeuvrability for both getting the mattress to your bedroom and for enabling you to turn and rotate your mattress in line with the care instructions
- Handmade in the UK with air vents to help the mattress breathe and stay fresh; The Super Ortho Mattress conforms to the British Standards and is fully fire retardant.
Super Ortho is an orthopaedic mattress that can provide a firm support for your back and the complete body. The traditional Bonnell Springs are known for its durable support and comfort for those who are looking for a relaxing and restful sleep. Aside from the deluxe fillings, the Super Ortho also has flag stitched side handles for handling, specially placed air vents for freshness, and it is also hand tufted for strength and durability. Super Ortho is ideal for those looking for a firm sleep surface. For longevity and a more balanced surface, this mattress is recommended to be turned regularly as to enjoy the comfort of both sides.Features:A medium firm orthopaedic mattress with traditional Bonnell Springs and Reflex Foam Layer. Mattress Depth (Thickness): 25cm (10 inches) As with all our mattresses, this product is fire retardant (BS 7177:2008 compliant) and handmade in the UK, using the finest materials, conforming to the British standards.