- 1800 MyPro-Pocket - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. Whilst the upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours, the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Tree Silk Layer - Tree Silk is a natural fibre found in the seeds of the Kapok tree and can be used as a filling in a mattress. It is ideal as a mattress filling due to its resilience, water resistant and being lightweight.
- Silk Layer - Luxuriously soft yet very strong and absorbent, making silk excellent for temperature regulation. Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a sumptuous and supportive feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.