TSP SilverCare Supreme 2500 Extra Deep Memory Foam Mattress 10" Deep Rolled Mattress With Luxury Microquilted Pulsing Design Top Panel - NO SPRINGS (3ft SHORT Single 3ft by 5ft9) reviewOld Price:
New Price: £124.99 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Tsp
- This is a SHORT single mattress, 3ft by 5ft9 by 10" deep (90cm by 175cm by 25cm) approx. Suitable for all bed base types, but may be too deep for some bunk or cabin beds. Please check your sizes before ordering as these items can be difficult and expensive for you to return.
- Extra deep luxury rolled foam mattress, with 7" Reflex foam base and 3" memory foam top layer. Foams are hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant and fire retardant.
- Sumptuous pulse microquilted top panel, fingers design border, handles and an anti-slip base. Medium feel all foam mattress.
- These are rolled and boxed for delivery and will need to expand prior to use. Memory Foam products also benefit from a day or so to air in a dry, well ventilated room before usage.
- Fast free delivery only applies to mainland UK and central Scotland. We are currently unable to deliver to N.Ireland, offshore isles or the highlands.
Introducing the TSP SilverCare Supreme 2500 Memory Foam Mattress. This luxury mattress has a deep foundation layer of high density Orthopaedic Reflex Foam (7", 18cm approx). This is topped off with a generous (3", 7cm approx) layer of visco-elastic memory foam. These UK sourced foams are hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant and fire retardant, passed for domestic use in the UK. Reflex foam forms the perfect foundation layer. It provides the support necessary to evenly distribute weight. The memory foam top layer uses a combination of pressure and body heat to mould to the contours of your body, forming support for the sleeper whatever their weight or size. It is said to improve sleeping posture, reducing pressure points, resulting in improved circulation, giving a more restfull sleep and leading to a more refreshed you upon waking. The finishing touch is the covering. The sumptuous top panel with it's silver flecks and pulsed design microquilting gives the mattress a real touch of quality and class. The base is an anti-slip fabric, with "fingers" design borders and handles for ease of mattress movement.This mattress is delivered as a "bed in a box" meaning our modern hi-tech machinery has compressed the mattress and sealed it in a bag before rolling it so it fits in a box, making it both easier and cheaper for us to deliver - hence the fantastic value we can offer on this superb mattress. It will need up to 24 hours in a dry, well ventilated room to air to size after arrival before it will be ready to sleep on. Memory foam products may well need to air further before use as they can give off an odour like a new carpet or fresh paint. This is perfectly normal and there are plenty of tips online to deal with this if necessary.We aim to deliver your mattress within 7 days, but as all our mattresses are made to order it does sometimes take a little longer. We are currently unable to deliver to N.Ireland, offshore isles or the highlands.